STAY HOME if
- your temperature before coming to class over 100.4 or have had a fever with in 48 hrs
- If you have been in close contact with a confirmed COVID person
- If you have a sore throat
- If you have lost taste or smell
Daily client procedure
- Wear masks, and toe sox, bring your mat with you
- Wash hands upon entering and exiting studio
- We will be signing your PAK cards at the front desk (you can check your sessions used on the booking system under your profile)
- Please stay 6 feet away from each other
- You are in charge of touching your equipment and making all adjustments.
- Upon exiting bathroom please disinfect anything you touch (door handle, light switch, toilet handle) a spray bottle will be available or wipes.
What we are doing?
- Seperating equipment 6 ft apart
- Putting vinyl handles and footstraps to make cleaning easier
- Cleaning/disinfecting floors and handles between session
- limiting occupancy and the days we are open
- limiting use of props