We limit the number of clients registered in all classes to give you the best possible experience and attention. Our prices reflect our education, training, your class experience and hands on adjustments when appropriate. Committing to a session each week means you take your health serious enough to change some habits and work on improving your wellbeing by doing Pilate exercises. We are excited you have chosen Coastline Pilates and look forward to meeting your goals!
IN STUDIO PRACTICES:
- No face masks for Vaccinated clients (per NJ mandate)
- Turn off cell phone
- wear toe socks
- bring your MAT to class
- wash hands upon entering
- clean all equipment with bleach wipes/disinfectant spray after use
- equipment remains 6 feet apart
- staff sprays everything with Lysol after sessions
- Cancel day before (by 5pm) for ALL sessions (including mat) or there is a charge. Exceptions for family emergencies, car issues, & health.
- Cancellations to Renee’ only if not in studio by email or text or use booking system auto reply email
- Cancellations to front desk/teacher when in studio
- Stay home if you have a fever or you are coughing for any reason.
- NO refunds on any packages. Packages are not transferrable
- Class packs can be shared amongst family members living at home or your guests to the studio.
- Referrals $$ are for all clients that refer a client to our studio and that client buys a package of 5 or 10 sessions
We will be celebrating our 5th year anniversary this October with special events to be announced soon!